Dear Family,
I've almost completed my first week as a missionary. I'm really enjoying it. Our district has already become like a family. We all get along so well together. I haven't even cried yet:) We've worked with a couple of investigators and its been a great learning experience. I feel more confident to go out and share the gospel. My companion is Sister Pulu. She's very nice and we get along great. I get along with the other sisters well too, Sister Bennett and Sister Baysden.
My first day in the MTC was so rushed. From the second I got out of the car I was rushed to my room, then the book store, then to class. I was the second person in class so I didn't have to sit by myself at any point. I'm really glad I just got to be dropped off.
The next day the sisters and I got off to a rough start. I had set my clock before the time change and forgot to change it back so we go up at 5:30 instead of 6:30. We thought it was weird that the bathroom was empty and nobody was around. There were a couple of sisters who were going to the exercise class who gave us funny looks. We had no idea why. We got to our class and sat there wondering where the elders were. Then I looked at my watch and realized my mistake, It only took us an hour to figure out. We had a pretty good laugh about it. It wasn't a big deal till about 8:00 that night. I got pretty tired.
That pretty much has been my first week at the MTC. I'm glad I made this decision.
-Sister Blocker