Hey Family and Friends,
I have completed my second week at the MTC! It definitely got off to a rough start. On Tuesday morning one of our Elders went home. That was really hard on our district. He was a good missionary and he went home for the right reasons. We really miss him.
We also got our travel papers this week. On Nov 30 we fly to Dallas, Texas then to Tulsa. Our district has decided to make a challenge to see who can give the first Book of Mormon away on the trip. At first I thought that sounded terrible but that day everything went right with my investigators and I got on a little spiritual high. Now I can't wait to try and place a Book of Mormon. My whole district is pretty ready to get out in the field. The MTC has been a great learning experience and I still feel that there is lots for me to learn but I'm ready to get out of here.
One of the investigators Sister Pulu and I are working with is Haley. She is such an amazing person and we always leave her so happy. Her faith is already so strong. She and her husband live in Orem but they are from Guatemala.
Sister Pulu is from West Valley. So not too far.
A note to my siblings... Write me you bums! :) Thank you mom for the package. All the Sisters have been enjoying the kisses.
That pretty much is all thats gone on this week. I love you all.
-Sister Blocker