Hey! This is coming to you from the Muskogee Oklahoma library! On Wednesday morning we left the MTC at 5 am and headed to the airport. I LOVE FLYING!! It was awesome! Everything went great on the trip. When we arrived in Tulsa, President and Sister Merkley were there to greet us. We then were taken to the mission home. It is my dream house. I wish I would have taken pictures. We spent the night there and found out where we would be heading to. I got called to Muskogee, Oklahoma. Sister Pulu and Sister Bennett were headed to Missouri which made me sad. I don't have any of my old district in my new district or zone. I'm pretty sad about that. The next morning we went our separate ways. Sister Bennett actually started crying. I was in a little too much shock to cry but I've been missing her like crazy. My new companion is Sister Jorgersen. She's pretty nice. A bit of a scary driver though. I've had a hard time this week. Feeling homesick pretty bad. I really feel like I've just been dropped off in the middle of no where all by myself. I'm getting better though. I'm so glad I didn't end up going foreign. Oklahoma is far enough. I'll be in Muskogee for about 12 weeks. I'll only have Sister Jorgersen one transfer because this is her last transfer before she goes home. So there's a bit of stress on me to learn the area before she leaves.
We started teaching a girl on Thursday and she's already got a baptism date set for Dec 24th. She is pretty cool. We have a baptism this Saturday for Brother Roach. His wife is a member and has been praying for this day for 11 years. That's pretty cool. I'm really outside my comfort zone right now. It's been a lot of change. I was so excited to get out of the MTC now I just want to go back. The ward members are very nice here. They're all very friendly. We went to a Relief Society activity my first night here and I met a Sister (I can't remember her name) who was a Senior couple missionary in South Africa with Grandma and Grandpa. She was here visiting her daughter. She said she knew them and was impressed with them.
This week has been kind of a blur. I love you! Please pray for me that I can feel more comfortable here.
-Sister Blocker